"Nothing ever built … arose to touch the skies unless some man dreamed that it should, some man believed that it could, and some man willed that it must." – Charles Kettering
The Dayton Arts Project is a community-supported program whose success depends on the generosity of people and organizations. These generous donors make possible:
- the employment and exposure of artists, notably choreographers, dancers, mixed media, musicians, photographers and visual artists
- free open classes for choreographers and dancers
- stimulating movement and activity in downtown Dayton, Ohio
- local collaborations that help boost Dayton, Ohio's reputation as an enabler of creative and artistic forces
- maintaining artistic merit, exposing new and familiar viewers with first-rate progressive installments
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE DAYTON ARTS PROJECT!
Want your donation to be TAX-DEDUCTIBLE? SEE BELOW!
TAX DEDUCTIBLE donations should be made out to INVOLVEMENT ADVOCACY with Dayton Arts Project in the MEMO LINE. This will ensure that your contribution is tax-deductible and that you get your receipt!
Donations can be mailed to:
Dayton Arts Project
C/O Daniel Karasik
3150 Far Hills Ave
Dayton, OH 45429